Aartreum is affiliated to JNTU.Studying at Aartreum is about excellence in art and design. We encourage diversity and difference in our students in an environment that will challenge your creativity and talent. Our goal is that you will graduate with the skills, knowledge, and ambition to flourish in your chosen career.
We hope you will be enriched by the experience of working within a creative community, exploring your own creative response to the world around you.
There are many reasons to choose Aartreum.
- Customize your academic pathway with us, offering accredited and a nationally recognized certificate in Fashion and Interiors.
- State of art infrastructure, designed to fulfill the requirement of the course.
- Boost your career by working on real projects, attending workshops, site visits etc.
- Gain insight into the world of design through guest lectures by the preeminent in the industry.
- Get placed with the top brands in the industry.
- Our Banjara Hills Location has all the energy and excitement of a design institute.
- Aartreum is a single discipline College, our focus is excellence in art, design and visual culture at undergraduate and postgraduate level and in research.
- Aartreum provides a learning experience based on practical studio work combined with a theoretical context, you will be challenged intellectually and creatively.
- In Aartreum you will experience small learning groups in studio, tutorials and seminars, we believe you learn as much from your peers as from your tutors and lecturers and that the creative process is not an individual solitary activity.
- All Students will participate in end-of-year and degree exhibitions or the Fashion Show. Students are also encouraged to engage in other student or staff-led initiatives and opportunities to enter competitions and exhibit.
- Our goal is that our students graduate with the skills and knowledge to flourish in their chosen career and to contribute to the economy, to culture and to society. Aartreum graduates will have the potential to be catalysts of progress by engaging with the world and creating a culture of change.